DEFEND Temporary Crown & Bridge Material A2 ShadeWorks Better
- Creates excellent temporary crowns, bridges, inlays/onlays, and veneers with ease.
- Low shrinkage, low heat and a high compressive strength combine in a fast-setting provisional material that is second to none.
- The easy dispensing, MMA-free material provides consistent results that stack up to even the most expensive products on the market today
- Contains 76g (50mL) 10:1 Cartridge & 10 T-Mixer Tips (wastes less material). For more mixing tips click T-Style Mixpac C&B Mixing Tips or Mixpac C&B Mixing Tips
- Syringeable bis-acryl composite for chairside provisional restorations.
- Fast and accurate, especially when used in conjunction with a quality vinyl polysiloxane impression material. you can find impression materials here.
EXPIRATION DATE of more than the minimum one year from purchase dateDISCLAIMER: The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item
- Available in 6 shades: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, B1, and Bleach BL. All are delivered in 76g (50mL) cartridges
- Designed to fit on a 10:1 style auto-mix gun.