3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope20 Colors AvailableThe Cardiology IV stethoscope’s advanced features help you achieve more.
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds¹ helps you learn more about your patient’s condition.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragms let you hear high and low frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Just remove the single-piece diaphragm and replace it with a non-chill rim.
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
- Dual-lumen tubing combines two sound paths in one tube, eliminating the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers, next-generationtubing lasts longer with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Seven-year warranty.
Built to hear more Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.Useful in critical care and challenging environments Such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations Hear subtle changes in patient status. Diagnose and make decisions with confidence. Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s conditionThese are "Brand New" in the original retail box stethoscopes from Littmann and come with a 7 Year manufacturer's warranty. If you need a warranty repair, please visit the Littmann website to obtain detailed return instructions and requirements. As another option for warranty or repair, You may call Littmann directly toll free! Thanks for shopping with us!!! If you have any questions or concerns please contact us! We have been in business for over 35 years and will be happy to help!
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex