110V 1 Relay Digital Fahrenheit Thermostat Temperature Controller
There's 1 relay on this controller. Refrigeration and heating mode can be set through the menu. Can be used for domestic freezer, water tanks, refrigerator, industrial chiller, bolier, steamer, industrial equipments and other temperature-controlled systems.
For example, If you choose Heat mode(Set HC to H). Set Temperature Value to 80°F. Set d value to 20°F.
The relay will be connected when the temperature drop to 60°F(set temperature value-d value). And the relay will be disconnected when the temperature reaches 80°F.
If you choose Cool mode(Set HC to C). Set Temperature Value to 80°F. Set d value to 20°F.
The relay will be connected when the temperature reaches 100°F(set temperature value+d value). And the relay will be disconnected when the temperature drops to 80°F.Our video shows exactly how this functions.
Real application examples: http://www.instructables.com/id/Sous-vide-cooker-for-less-than-40/?ALLSTEPS
Video for Setting: http://www.youtube.com/v/pXAbv_EoRX8
If you don't want to waste time on wiring, we have a Plug-n-Play version for you, just click the picture below, it can control minimum 0.1 F degree:
- Measure range: -4°F~+220°F
- Slew range of temperature control: 1°F-25°F(max temp span between cut in and cut off)
- Control resolution: 1°F(minimum temp span between cut in and cut off)
If you need controller which can control minimum 0.1°F span, please check here, choose the pre-wired one in our store
- Power supply: 110V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: less than 3W
- Relay contact capacity: Cool(10A/250VAC);Heat(10A/250VAC)
- Data retention: Yes
- Compressor delay protection: YES
- For DIY incubation, aquarium, sous vide, etc.
1 x 110V temperature controller
1 x NTC sensor (3m cable)
1 x English Manual
- Front panel size: 75(L) x 34.5(W)(mm)
- Mounting size:71(L) x 29(mm)
- Product size:75(L) x 34.5(W) x 85(D)(mm)
- Sensor Cable length: 3m (include the probe)
- Sensor probe: length: 2cm(25/32''), Diameter: 4mm(5/32'')