These round-headed square nails are popular for cabinet work and some furniture applications.
* These nails likely were machine made in the early 1900's.
* These would have been used on plaster lath in old houses and many other uses.
* Machine made nails came into use in the 1820's and were made until the common wire nails replaced them.
* Some light rust is on the nails from their many years of storage and were not ever used.
* These nails were in an old wood barrel in a barn so they got damp and rust formed.
* These nails are 1" long. The heads are 3/16" round and the nails are 3/32" square.
10-9-17 large head1/2019 RETURNS: 's RETURN SYSTEM MUST BE USED FOR PROPER CREDIT OF FEES AND SALES TAX.***'s "Unpaid Item Assistant" system automatically files on unpaid items for non-payment after 3 days.***@@INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE: If you need your item faster than First Class USPS, 18-21 business days, please contact me BEFORE YOU PURCHASE to change to USPS Priority, 6-10 business days, or Express, 3- 5 business days. To offer low shipping rates for international buyers, 1st class USPS shipping is used and may take up to 21 BUSINESS DAYS.*** IMPORTANT!!! CUSTOMS FEES, Import duties, ANY taxes, brokerage fees are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost and are NOT additional shipping charges. These charges are the BUYERS responsibility, and are imposed by the buyers country, not me. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs are prior to buying. Undervaluing a package or marking as a "gift" on customs forms is against U.S. and international laws and will cause cancellation of a sale.***1/2019***California Prop 65 Warning “Antique items may contain chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm if ingested.”